Located on Corniche Road overlooking Khalid Lagoon, this hotel’s modern exterior of mirrored glass makes a striking impact on the natural surroundings of the lagoon. With guest facilities including 259 luxurious guest rooms, a magnificent Grand Ballroom and a diverse range of culinary options, the Corniche Al Buhaira Hotel Sharjah also offers Le Club Health & Fitness which features separate health clubs for men and women. Three pools including one adult pool, one family pool and a children’s pool; a fully equipped gymnasium and a squash court.
Standing on Corniche Road, overlooking Khalid Lagoon, the 5-star Hotel is located within easy access to the city centre and the airport, being just ten minutes drive from Dubai.
Formerly known as Millennium Hotel Sharjah
When its time to eat, the Corniche Al Buhaira Hotel lays out a tempting spread of world-class options. Discover true international cuisine in the vibrant, casual setting of Citrus. Sit back and watch the world go by over tea, coffee and fresh juices at the 24-hour Al Dallah tea lounge.
Or, if you in search of something a little more exotic, Mojo is the answer - imagine a fusion of the Pacific Rim and the Eastern Mediterranean, served up in a stylish modern environment, and you're half way there! Shiraz on the first floor offers a unique Persian dining experience complete with dramatic decor and traditional Iranian hospitality. And for the more casual diner, the Pool Terrace offers light snacks, refreshments and one of the most spectacular views in the region.
• Citrus - Discover internatilnal flavours and exclusive theme nights in casual, yet refreshing setting.
• Al Dallah - 24 -hour tea lounge and juice bar, offering light snacks and home-made pastries.
• Mojo - a fusion of Pacific Rim and Meditteranean cuisine , Mojo offers an extensive seafood menu that will spoil your taste buds.
• Shiraz - Authentic Iranian cuisine and ambience awaits you in Shiraz Restaurant
• The Pool Terrace - Offers light snacks and chilled throughout the day around our three pools.